Monday, March 27, 2017

Want a Great Read?

Take a look at this book....

Bones Unearthed by [Gregg, Terri]


A great read from a first-time author. 

When I ran across this book, I was intrigued by the great cover. After I read the blurb on the book, I knew I had to purchase it. 

BLURB:
***
When Kate Fitzgerald dug up an aged skull on her aunt’s farm near the Cahokia, an archeology World Heritage Site, she thought she had a problem. When the skull turned out to be relatively modern and apparently belonged to a murder victim, she realized she had a bigger problem. But the skull and the rest of the skeleton were stolen. With the evidence gone the sheriff was no help, so Kate and her friend, Dave, an ex-newspaper reporter, do some investigating on their own. But the past becomes the present when arson and another murder occur. 
***

And I certainly am not sorry. The story moves along at a good, steady pace, keeping a reader engaged throughout the entire book. 

Plenty of excitement and intrigue. If you love a good murder mystery, don't pass this book by. I loved it and I am sure you will, too. GREAT READ!!!! Don't miss out!

To get your copy, go to: 

https://www.amazon.com/Bones-Unearthed-Terri-Gregg-ebook/dp/B01NBYYFNS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490812095&sr=8-1&keywords=terri+gregg

1 comment:

  1. Pinned & shared, Carole. Congrats to Terri on her new novel! :)

    ReplyDelete