Friday, November 23, 2012

What a wonderful reivew for "Going Home"!!

Here is a review left on Amazon! Many thanks to the reviewer!
5.0 out of 5 stars A Refreshing, Romantic and Enjoyable Read, November 23, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Going Home (Kindle Edition)
I deliberately delayed finishing this book because I simply did not want it to end. I fell in love with the story and got just as emotional as the characters. Its been awhile since I have willed myself to read a romance book and I was not disappointed. However, Going Home is much more than romance, its about forgiveness, its about love, its about mending the broken familial ties, its about courage and bravery but most of all its about redemption. I do believe in happy endings and when I thought the author gave the reader just that. Its just a wonderful, refreshingly good book. Hope you enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment