Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Surgery successful!!

I haven't had any entries lately because I had surgery. Yes, I'm fine. I had a total hip replacement that was long overdue. Ten days in the hospital and a rehab facility and then I was sent home, where I have been receiving at-home Physical Therapy. The PT just left a little while ago. He says he's impressed with my progress. I am graduating from a walker to a cane, and then hopefully, soon without a prop.

I didn't get much done while I was recovering, but sometimes that's a good thing. I did some reading. In fact, I read a very good motivational book, "Ten Life Changing Lessons" by Winsome Campbell-Green. The author offers some good advice, backing it up with disclosure of her own life. I certainly couldn't fault any of the advice. Ms Campbell-Green has good, strong insight. If you need some motivation or if you just want to reinforce your drive, this may be a good way to start. Seriously, it has some healthy viewpoints to jump start your future or to further your career.

No comments:

Post a Comment